DGCustomerFirst – Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Official Dollar General Customer Survey
DGCustomerFirst is the official program created by Dollar General customer service to gather all feedback from their loyal customers. You can find the official survey site by visiting www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
What is DGCustomerFirst?
You know that DGCustomerFirst is one of various programs created by Dollar General for customers. For information, all Dollar General customers can take the Dollar General survey as long as they are eligible. Not to mention, you can get a valid Dollar General receipt of your last visit. If you see, the Dollar General receipt has Dollar General survey entry details required. Not to mention, they are such as Time, Store Number, and Survey Code.
If you want to take part in the survey program, you can visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Indeed, you can complete the survey within minutes. If you finished it, you will get $100 Gift Card and $3 refund as the rewards. Isn’t it awesome?
|DGCustomerFirst survey entry method||online|
|survey link address||www.dgcustomerfirst.com|
|DGCustomerFirst prize||$100 Gift Card and $3 refund|
|survey entry data required||Time, Store Number, and Survey Code|
|entry limit||once per survey period|
|age restriction||18 years old and above|
|survey held by||Dollar General|
|participants requirement||United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Disctricts of Columbia, and United Kingdom|
|sweepstakes winner announcement||www.dgcustomerfirst.com|
What You Need to Prepare to Enter the Survey:
- Electronic device like a computer, tablet, smartphone (ios, android), or laptop
- Internet access that can be Wi-Fi or individual mobile data
- Understand English or Spanish languages (choose one)
- Have a recent Dollar General receipt that has a DGCustomerFirst invitation code
- Be 18 years of age or older at the moment you participate
- Free 5-15 minutes time to complete the Dollar General survey
Step by Step for DGCustomerFirst Entry Instructions
- Visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com that is the official Dollar General customer satisfaction survey www.dollargeneral.com
- Read about the official Dollar General survey rules, policies, terms and conditions
- Enter Time, Store Number, and Survey Code
- Click on the button of ‘Take Survey’ or ‘Enter’
- Answer all Dollar General experience questions relating to your overall satisfaction. Yes, they are scale questions that provide you with a scale of one to five
- Answer questions about the Dollar General service, products, cleanliness, staff friendliness, and other else
- Mention if you have problems during your visit at Dollar General store
- Answer whether or not you would recommend this Dollar General store and the service to your friends and family. You can choose from a scale system of one to 10.
- Enter your Dollar General comments, suggestions, critics, or complaints. You should use the space to talk about any problems you had during your visit at Dollar General location. You can also suggest Dollar General near me, new service, products, and so on. Or, you can also share some Dollar General complaints or Dollar General feedback based on your visit experience.
- Submit the DGCustomerFirst survey to finish the steps
- You will get a Dollar General coupon code or validation code. You can grab a pen and write the code on the Dollar General receipt. And then, on your next visit, you can show it to the cashier to receive rewards
- Enter the drawing or sweepstakes! Somehow, most survey programs offers a drawing or sweepstakes program for participants. It is to give rewards to the lucky DGCustomerFirst survey takers. Here, you can join if you
- Write your full name, address (email and home), telephone number, age, gender, and other else
- Submit Dollar General sweepstakes form and wait for the program period ends. You can check the Dollar General sweepstakes/drawing winner by visiting www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Dollar General Contact List
- Dollar General Telephone Number: +1 615-855-4000
- Official Dollar General Site: www.dollargeneral.com
- Dollar General Headquarters Office Address: 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072, United States
- DGCustomerFirst Survey Official Rules: www.dgcustomerfirst.com
So, fellas! All of you got all the important information about DGCustomerFirst. Yes, you won’t waste your time as you need less than ten minutes to complete the Dollar General customer satisfaction survey. You can get your Dollar General receipt that has Time, Store Number, and Survey Code. And, you can complete it and win the DGCustomerFirst prizes if you are lucky. Enjoy claiming the Dollar General survey rewards and prizes!